.Friday, October 01, 2004 ' 1:27 AM Y
Wow, quite sometime didn't blog liao...cos I've been isolating myself up for the whole of last week..haha...of course it is caused by none other then those horrible mid-term tests. recently really lack of sleep..cos had been staying up last to study...tuesday night was the worst..study until wednesday morning 2+am then continue watching the European cup between Real Madrid and AS Roma, until abt 4:40 am...hahah....actually I just intended to watch the 1st half...but the match was so exciting that I can't stop watching...Real Madrid was 2-0 down just 20mins into the match...but they managed to turn around the match and shot in 4 goals after that...exciting right? After that match I happened to look into the mirror..wow...my whole face was so red...like going to 'nao chong xue'...can imagine how exciting that was...
Ok I will stop here...going to sleep liao...cos tml morning going to play badminton...yeah!!!